Could your future
look this good?
Career opportunities at Dormy House Hotel
New Spa Opening 2014... an exciting prospect for us, and for you
There’s no question that Dormy House is a wonderful place to work. Originally a 17th century farmhouse, it’s now a much-loved, privately owned 40-bedroom hotel in the heart of the Cotswolds. It features oak-panelled bars, roaring log fires and two fine restaurants (one of which has gained two AA rosettes).
Our major refurbishment is now in its second phase and Dormy House will be even better. With the help of leading designers and consultants, we’re aiming to position it as a top quality four-star hotel. A world-class spa and health club is now in development and launching early 2014.
But of course, a wonderful location, historic building and superb facilities are nothing without high quality managers and staff. So if you have the dedication, skills and personality we’re looking for, there could be an inspiring future for you here.
- - Receptionist (England, Cotswolds - Broadway, Worcestershire)
- - Spa Attendant (live-out) (England, Cotswolds)
- - Spa Therapist (live-out) (England, Cotswolds)
- - Head Reception/Host (live-out) (England, Cotswolds)
- - Restaurant & Bar Staff (F&B Assistant) (England, Cotswolds)
- - Chef de Partie (England, Cotswolds)