Job Ref.: 135
Job Title: Assistant / Under Butler (male or female)
Salary / Package: £ competitive salary
Category: Front of House
Basic salary range: Competitive
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Foxhill Manor is our exclusive use property, situated on the Farncombe Estate. Reporting to the Head Butler, you will assist in all aspects of managing Foxhill Manor and the team.
In the absence of the Head Butler you will take on the full responsibilities and maintain the standards and service that are essential to our guest experience. Previous hospitality experience is essential such as managing a banqueting operation.
In this role you will:
- manage all elements of front and back of house, from liquor to staff presentation.
- be required to lead and manage the team, setting a high standard for the team to follow.
- train and develop the team including implementation of systems and procedures.
- be prepared to do any job in the buildup and execution of the event.
- order and maintain stock levels and put relevant controls in place.
- ensure the property is always looking its best and is well maintained.
- liaise with the Event Manager to ensure that our clients requirements are delivered faultlessly.
- communicate effectively with the Executive Head Chef and Dormy HODs.
Therefore, the right professional will have a passion to exceed guest expectations by orchestrating a highly personalized and invisible service to bring about our unique guest experience. Previous hospitality experience is essential such as managing a banqueting operation.
This is a vital role to the success of Foxhill as our guests must be the centre of everything we do at all times..