Job Ref.: 108
Job Title: Housekeeping Attendant - part-time (live-out)
Basic salary range: Competitive
Job Type: Permanent part-time
Carrying out a variety of cleaning duties and servicing of rooms and public areas throughout the hotel to the highest possible standards in a methodical, safe, hygienic and discreet manner in keeping with the service and standards offered by the hotel and spa. Hours of work – approximately 25-30 hours per week, working 5/7 days including weekend and bank holiday working. We are looking for candidates who can work between the hours of 9am to 5pm or 5pm to 10pm. Some flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business and overtime hours may be required. This is a live-out position.
Key responsibilities include:
• At all times be polite, courteous and helpful towards the guests, by building relationships with guests, ensuring they want to return and recommend.
• You will be required to attend all necessary training both on the job and that which is a legal requirement i.e. health & safety, induction, etc
• Foster and develop effective team working relations throughout the hotel.
• Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture.
• Report any concerns, comments or complaints quickly.
• Report any security or health & safety issues quickly.
The ideal candidate – this role is about attention to detail, exacting standards and having a passion for providing a quality product for our customers. You will be working in a newly refurbished property and our expectations are high - we expect you to be as proud of the Hotel as we are and to demonstrate this through working to the highest possible standards at all times. Ideally you will have worked in this type of role before but training can be given to individuals who have no previous experience but can demonstrate a good work ethic and a passion for the industry.
If you feel you have the right attitude for this role, then apply now.
Job description: HK Attendant - March 2013.doc