Warm welcomes, great rewards
Dormy House is renowned for its warm, welcoming atmosphere. It’s ‘a hotel that hugs you.’ That’s why we want to recruit people who can make every guest feel at home, right from the moment they step through our door.
The qualities you’ll need
Personality is very important to us. While skills can be taught for many roles, a can-do attitude, naturally helpful approach and good sense of humour are key qualities you’ll need to bring with you.
Put simply, we’re keen to meet the best people in the market. People who can deliver polished, professional service in a friendly, unstuffy way. If you’re one of them, you’ll be joining a team that’s like a family: one that works hard, but has fun at the same time.
The benefits we offer
Join Dormy House, and you’ll become a key member of a progressive business offering lots of opportunities for you to shine. And we’ll reward your commitment with outstanding benefits, that include:
• A highly competitive salary in a superb working environment
• Life assurance and defined contribution pension scheme
• Company sickness benefit (after six months' service)
• 22 days' holiday (plus public holidays), increasing to 27 days after five years' service
• Meals on duty
• Healthcare benefits plan
• In-house accredited hospitality training